01 January 2016

Race Schedule 2016

Because I have a nice gym sitting right next door, waiting for me to get buff, I am going to plan my 2016 race schedule. Or at least make a wish list. Lots of people say that one of the biggest motivations to keep running is to sign up for races. Have something to look forward to, y'know?

March
10k - Circuito das Estações: Outono

April
1/2 - Meia Maratona Internacional de São Paulo

July
10k - Circuito das Estações: Inverno

September
10k - Troféu Independência do Brasil
10k - Circuito das Estações: Primavera

October
1/2 - Meia Maratona de Sampa

December
10k Circuito das Estações: Verão




There are a few other runs I might be interested in:
  • The São Silvestre is a 15k race that happens on the last day of the year. It's a very famous race in São Paulo because it is old. But because it's so famous, it's televised, and thus doesn't start until 9am. It's too hot and too late for me! 
  • A Star Wars run happens in November. It's 7k, I think to try to cut down on the amount of participants. I don't really like fun runs though. If I'm running and paying to run, I want to run fast.
  • I really want Nike to host a 10k or 1/2 in São Paulo. I've only heard positive things about the way they organize races, and my experience at We Run DXB was awesome.

Meia Maratona de Sampa

No comments:

Post a Comment